Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Imus and My Opinion

Before I am accused again of writing when I first wake up in the
morning (NOT TRUE) about anything on this group, which is purportedly
to "Support Don Imus and his Return", I will say this.

This is partially becoming a Political Group. The fact is and
without links or history, the I-Man was removed for political
reasons. It wasn't for saying Nappy Headed Hoes, it wasn't for being
66 years old and incorrectly portrayed as a "curmudgeon", and not
being fair to all sides of an argument.

He was silenced by a swath of Americans who were either too young,
or too old to understand his importance in "Telling it like it is".
And his taking on some of the most powerful politicians, news
writers, and media conglomerates in the U.S.. And that included CBS
and MS NBC.

Later when I have put all my ducks in a row I will answer these fence
sitters. The people who would rather question a statement then to
make a statement that makes sense.

With all of that said let me explain I am not the "Voice of this
Group". I am one of hundreds that add comments to support the cause
and the eventual outcome (His return) of a despicable act against a
Man who we love.

Can anyone say "Conspiracy"? There is a lot more to say about this
theory. And I don't think we need to go into too much.

The fact remains "IMUS" is not on the air. No definitive words on
where he is going is coming out on the news. So we are grasping,
gasping for the air he once broadcast on, and his truthful words of
what he thought. Most Americans believe truthful information. Even
if it's in the form of comedy.

So till I actually post some good verifiable information I leave you
at that.

And don't reply to this. It only adds more fuel for the ill-informed
here to pick on.

1 comment:

Eugene said...

Hi Bruce,

Imus sucks.

Take care.